Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
PAKAR Pendidikan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
PAKAR Pendidikan Journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source are appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in INVOTEK Journal in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of PAKAR Pendidikan Journal are required to cite the original source, including the author's name, PAKAR Pendidikan Journal as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI);
(2) Authors grant PAKAR Pendidikan the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
The names, email addresses, and affiliations entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purpose of providing readers professional access to the authors whose articles are published by the journal. No other information is collected, and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.